Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Share | 

The Garden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Student Council President

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: The Garden   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 am

There is something about Domino Academy's Garden, that renders it unique, far more so then most other gardens. Taking up only an acre of the Academy's land---- pale in the face of the true size of Domino Academy---- the Garden is punctuated with elegant, expensive statues, and natural cedar benches, of which blend in to the organic setting.

Set precisely in the middle of the Garden, lies a beautifully sculpted, architectural gazebo. As with the randomly placed benches, the gazebo is of a cedar wood, and is polished to perfection. The stairs leading up to the gazebo, also cedar wooded, have words of a different, unknown language scribed into them. It stands at a large sixteen feet.

The Garden contains a variety of exotic, expensive flowers, but also common flowers; actually native to the area. The flowers are in no set organization; but still seemingly arranged beautifully and elegantly. Although there is a Gardener, Cameron is the one who is usually seen taking care of the Garden, tending to them with careful hands, and laboring to keep the entire Garden in perfect condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am

A black limo was driving along the bridge to Domino academy. Inside an aged vampire whom had requested a teaching chop. The teacher was a 6'8 foot male with pale white skin whiter than snow sat in the back reading a book on gardening. He was reading it quietly as he rid in the back of the limo. A tonfa strapped to each hip,. A colalred buttoned up t-shirt undone hanging around his sides showing off his well endowned torso with six pack but the many scars on his back. He tapped his foot gently on the ground as he flipped a page.

The limo drove across the bridge and came to a stop as it came to the academy. THe male looked up with dark grey eyes as he slowly got up and stepped out of the car. A long necklace hung around is neck with ancient vampire text enscribed upon it. He really didn't know why the council gave him and other Vampires lords these necklaces to show their status. He gently took the necklace and removed it stashing it in his pocket.

He looked up at the academy. Here he was just an average teacher not a Vampire lord nor a Clan head. Just a teacher wanting to make a living and to pass on his knowledge to his students. He walked to the boot of the car and grabbed a breif case and a suitcase. He held the suitcase of hs shoulder. He walked to the car and placed the two items down. He reached inside the limo and grabbed a jacket. He put thge black silk jacket on and did his shirt up followed by the jacket. He did a tie up around his collar. He wanted to look nice. He grabbed his bags and started to walk off.

The Limo started up and drove away. He was know longer Kagirinai Shiro Kasai the Shichidaime (Seventh) Clan head to the Kasai clan nor Kagirinai Shiro Kasai the youngest Vampire lord. He was Kagirinai Shiro Kasai Science Teacher. A grin spread over his features as he showed his long fangs. He walked onto the academy ground. He sniffed the air with the intent to find his brother.

As he walked through the academy he came to its garden where he became slightly side tracked. He placed his bags down and walked over to the garden. Kagirinai crouched gently in front of some of the flowers. A smal graced his soft features as he gently ran his cold touch over a flower petal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:39 am

A female remained standing under the cedar wooded gazebo, her backside pressed against the supportive railing. She hummed the gentlest of melodies and held the most serene expression. The exotic, sweet scent of the surrounding floral decorations, the tangy, nevertheless sweet scent of the cedar wood. Both calmed her completely, released her of the jumbled thoughts that constantly invaded her mind. She tilted her head to the left, and smiled as her mass of curly, blond hair cascaded along with the movement, "A lovely day. If only the heat wasn't so... intense."

A tinge of pale pink crept over her cheeks, her skin flushed by the intesifying heat. Being a Vampire, it wasn't natural for her to endure the heat for as long as she had, but the Garden held such a place in her heart; she couldn't resist. She lifted her weight away from the railing and stepped towards the stairs, "I have flowers to attend..." she whispered to herself. Her walk fluid and gracefull, she made her way down the manicured stairs and to a bed of gorgeously arranged, bright flowers.

Unconscious of the noise the approaching car sounded, she kneeled beside the bed of flowers. A larger smile curled upon her pale, rosy pink, and plump lips, "As beautiful as ever....." Her breezy voice nearly evaporated, almost overtaken by the slight wind that had only just graced the area. She allowed a curt, nonetheless cute chuckle to drift from her mouth, as she inclined forwards and smelled an out-of-place, dark plum colored flower, "My favorites...." She had always held a liking for the dark, plum colored flowers; their mystery entrancing her.

The female, Cameron, gingerly smoothed a flower petal with her thumb, a smooth caress much alike to that of a lover's, to their mate. Sweat glistened upon her forehead, causing her to lift her hand and draw the backside along her head, before holding it above her eyes as shade. She casually gazed upwards at the never-ending, azure sky, her sensitive eyes protected from the relentless Sun by her hand. Slowly and carefully, she pushed off of the ground and into a standing position, beginning to unbutton her tainted red jacket.

Reaching the last button, she gingerly shimmied the jacket off of her frail frame, revealing a snowy white tank top that clung tightly to every curve of her torso, and stretched tautly across her chest. Sweat kissed the cleavage revealed by her tank top, glistening in the smoldering heat of the Sun, "Much better..."

Last edited by Cameron on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 am

Kagirinai looked over the flowers of the garden. He wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead. it was a hot day it seemed. He gently undid his tie and discarded it over to his bag. He slowly undid his jacket and threw it off followed by unbuttoning his shirt. He gave a sigh of relief as the heat slowly left his body. He wiped some sweat from his forehead again as he gently carassed one of the flowers in the flower bed. The vampire lord sighed softly as he looked at the sky. He sighed as he looked at the sun healing his wounds before any burns appeared on his body.

He was to entranced by the flowers to have heard a young female student approaching the flowers. His eyes were staring intently at the number of flowers as he looked over them. His hand gently moved as he gently ran his fingers over one of the flowers. A small smile graced his features as he looked through the garden his eyes landing on the statue,. A small chuckle left his lips as he sat down by the flowers and looked at the statue, 'I think i'll like it here."

Giving a small chuckle he sat up and slowly looked around. He raised an eyebrow as he saw Cameron by the flower beds across from him gently carassing one of the flowers. He looked at her watching her gently as he watched her looking her up from town. His eyes blinked as she slowly stood up and started to unbuttoned her red jacket. He looked away as she took her jacket off. He looked down at the ground for a bit as she took it up revealing the curses on her torso that stretched tautly across her chest.

He looked to her as sweat covered her cleavage coverd by her tank top. He gently stod up and approached her silently as he walked up and gently crouched beside her a small smile on her features, 'Why hello their young lady. It's a pleasure to meet you." he gave a small lady killer smile. It seemed to just be a natural smile on his features

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:25 am

Cameron tossed her jacket onto a nearby bench, before lifting her hands to fuss over her hair. She pulled her blond tresses back into a messy pony-tail, tieing the thick mass with a matching, tainted red ribbon. Finally, she stepped out of her white, high-heeled pumps and pushed them to the side. She preferred being bare-foot, by far; having never been the stereotypical female obsessed with shoes, designer or not. Her chest rose and steadily began falling, her breathing steady and easy in the fresh air. Another smile curled over her mouth, revealing her elongated canine teeth, her Vampiric fangs.

Unaware of the approaching male, Cameron yelped and jumped upon hearing his voice. She rested her hand over her usually not beating heart--- which had hopped and sputtered into beating regularly for a moment, in her shock. She tumbled backwards and onto the multi-colored, brick path that twisted and turned within the large garden, "E-Eek!" she squeaked.

Caused by the tumble backwards, her skirt rode upwards on her thighs, moving only further upwards by the sudden breeze. A blush darkened her cheeks, heating her cold and naturally frosty-white skin. Quickly, she pulled down her skirt and hurried to sit on her knees, "O-Oh.... Hello." Recovering from her fright, her cerulean orbs faltered and ran down his body, before moving back upwards and connecting with his gaze, "The pleasure is mine."

Last edited by Cameron on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 am

kagirinai smiled softly as the girl yelped from the suprise of his voice. He wathed her as she fell over onto the multi coloured brick path. He chuckled softly at her squek. He gazed at her as her skirt rode upwards on her thighs. he blinked as it went up further from a sudden breeze.He merely gave his regular lady killer smile as her cheeks blushed dark red. He smiled softly as she pulled down her skirt and sat on her knees. He did the same sitting on his knees as he looked at her as she said hello.

His dark grey eyes looked into her cerulean orbs. He seemed to be in a trance as he looked into her eyes. He blinked gently shaking his head as he shook himself out of his trance. The cold skinned vampire gently raised a hand as he smiled softly at her, "The names Kagirina what's yours pretty lady," He gave his regular lady killer smile again flashing it. For him he always seemed to be flashing his charm just naturally never intending to do it.

Another soft breeze blew by this time at him. It hit his open shirt blowing his shirt to the side revealing his well toned body, six back, pale white torso and the mass of scars covering his body. The scars only seeming to make him all that more charming as he looked at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:59 am

'Cameron.... Cameron Domino," she said, the naturally breezy tone returning to her voice. She lifted her hands and awkwardly fixed her hair, which had messed to a further amount upon her tumble. Her chest began lifting and falling irregularly, not quite recooperated from the shock Kagirinai caused her. She dropped her hands to rest on her own thighs, her grip tight against her milky skin, "You are... new here..?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side as she had earlier.

Cameron's blush only darkened, when their eyes connected completely, and he smiled his smile. Something about his smile caused butterflies to dance within her stomach, caused her long, naturally dark eyelashes to falter against her porcelain cheeks, before drifting open entirely. She gnawed on the inside of her cheek, until her own iron-like, thick blood rolled along her taste-buds.

Whilst his shirt drifted open, her eyes rolled down his body and to his chest, remaining there in another burst of shock, "O-Oh, my...." she whispered. Absentmindedly, she reached out and traced a larger scar, her caress much alike to the kiss of an ocean breeze, "What... happened...?" An expression of pure worry clouded over her facial features.

Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 am

Kagirinai smiled softly as she introduced herself. He gently raised a hand to her cheek and rubbed ehr cheek softly before pulling it away. His smile never left as she asked if he was new. he looked at her milky skin and responed, 'Yep i'm new to the area. Just got here." His smile never vanished as he watched her blush darkness when his eyes looked into hers. She was very cute he had to admit. It been along time since he's seen someone cute like this.

He shut his eyes giving an eye smile. The vampire blinked as his shirt flew open. He looked at her as he heard her burst into shock with a whisper. He looked at his wounds as she reached out and traced one of the larger scares. He chuckled at her touch. He gently grasped her hand and placed it on his chest where there was a deep circular scar. He had beens truck their by a fist coated in lightning from a previous opponent. Hand went right through him.

He smiled softly as she carassed his scars, 'These i've had them for thousands of years. Old and new battle scars from opponents i have faced. Those that wound me i take these scars with pride as each reminds me of the strong opponents i have fought against reminding me of them. It keeps their memories alive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 am

Cameron winced and held her hand to the circular, deep scar, "So... brave..." she whispered. She could not raise the volume of her voice, afraid to disturb the peace that settled over the area, nor could she remove her cerulean eyes from his chest, "And amazing... You could easily hate... those who fought against you, and the scars they carved... But you don't... Absolutely amazing..."

Finally, she glanced back into his eyes, confusion clouding her own, "Why...?" She genuinely wondered why he would believe in such a thing, whilst no one else in their corrupted world would, in his conditions. Readjusting, she settled herself closer to him, remaining on her knees; her hand moved down to his abdomen lazily.

Last edited by Cameron on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 am

He smiled softly as he looked at her, "Why thank you but i'm not that amazing." He looked at her as he stared into her eyes. A hand slowly mvoed up gently cupping her cheek as he rubbed her soft cheek smiling gently again. Kagirinai continued to flash his lady killer smile as he stared into her eyes deeply. He slowly leaned into her eyes as he stared at her, 'You have beautiful eyes." He pulled back as he removed his hand from her cheek and sat back.

Kagirinai chuckled softly as he looked at her. He raised an eyebrow at her words, "Amazing huh. Well those i fought i really can't hate them. After all they are dead." he ran a finger over one of his scars smiling softly, 'Why i believe in such a thing is so easy. It reminds me of all those battles i've won through forcing myself to win. The struggles i've faced." He watched as her hand moved to his abdomen, 'Go on don't be shy you can touch them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Heat danced over Cameron's cheeks, underneath of Kagirinai's hand, "You are amazing, nothing less. In my years, until today, I've not met someone with the compassion you claim It's..." she whispered. She gingerly traced the scars punctuated on his abdomen, drawing the cold ends of her index and ring fingers along the definitive lines scattered across his ghostly pale skin, "It's shocking, and indescribable..."

Cameron could not force her gaze away from Kagirinai's, although shame coursed within her. She was attracted to a stranger, and that not only frightened her, but ashamed her; she had never had these emotions towards someone. Her unnatural, normally not beating heart began racing, "My eyes... I have to disagree with you, they are not beautiful. They are too... non-unique..." From the time that she began caring about her appearance, she had always envied her fraternal twin's amethyst eyes, and the many vibrant colors of the surrounding flowers.

She bowed her head and peered down towards the ground between their knees, attempting to calm her erratic heartbeat. Her exploring hand broke away from his abdomen and dropped to her thigh, "You honor those who fought you... That's how I am understanding this..." She smiled once again, her elongated, ivory fangs luminescent under the unforgiving sunlight.

Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Kagirinai smiled as he felt the head on her cheek. The clan head placed his hands in his pockets smiling ever so sweetly to her, "I'm not that amazing. I'm just an average vampire like yourself nothing more." Besides the fact he was hiding that he was a CLan head and vampire lord made him not just
an ordinary vampire.

Kagirinai looked at her as she spoke about her eyes not being beautiful. He gently shut his eyes giving an eye smile as she bowed her head to look at the ground between her knees. He watched her move away from his body and dropped to her thigh. He gave a soft chuckle at her words. He moved his right hand forward brushing a few strands of hair from her face. His cold touch slid down the side of her face along her cheek as his fingers wrapped around her chin. He gently lifted her head up slowly opening his dark grey eyes. He peered into her cerulean eyes.

The vampire gave another lady killer this one more intense then the last, "I have to disagree with you their Cameron-chan. I think your eyes are just magnificant. Not the colour no but what is held inside of them. I see inside your eyes a beautiful young woman just waiting to come out. Thats why your eyes are beautiful" He raised another hand and gave her forehead a soft poke, 'And that young woman would be you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Cameron forced back the suspicion that Kagirinai was not as average as he claimed to be, and was withholding his truthful identity. She exhaled shakily and closed her eyes, her long eyelashes a shadow against the skin of her cheeks. Sweat dampened her white tank top, causing it to frame her delicate body in a tighter fashion than before, starting to become translucent in areas. After another trembling breath, a droplet of sweat rolled down her neck and along her cleavage, before disappearing underneath the lacy trim of her shirt.

Her eyes drifted open upon the pressure of his fingers drawing along her skin, and tucking a curling, loose strand of her blond hair behind her ear. A shiver ran down her spine as his cold touch floated against her skin and to her chin. The combination of the intensity in his stony eyes, his cold hand against her chin, and his magnificent smile that never appeared to leave his features, caused her to nearly melt.

"And I am afraid... That I must disagree with that. I cannot admit to being beautiful in the least amount," Cameron whispered. Caught off-guard, she nearly tumbled backwards again by the poke to her forehead. She reached out and grasped his shoulders to steady herself.

Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am

Kagirinai gave a soft chuckle as she told him that she disagreed that she couldn't admit to being beautiful in the last. He watche das she nearly tumbled back only to grasp his shoulder to steady herself. He gently pulled her in holding her to him. The vampire lord slowly leaned into her ear his cold breath on her neck as he leaned in to whisper softly into her ear. His voice chilled yet friendly as he spoke in his tone of voice, "In all my twenty five thousand years on this planet i have seen and been with countless women."

A hand gently moved to her hair as he tucked some of her blonde strands behind her ear. His hand gently cupped her cheek and rubed softly, 'Out of all the women i've been and seen i would have to say out of every woman i have seen your defeniately the cutests." He slowly pulled back from her ear and slowly stood up helping her to her feet as he got to his. His fingers wrapped around hers as he helped her stand on her feet.

His sweet lady killer smile never left his features as he looked into her eyes. His hand cupped her chin softly as he looked down at her and glaze dinto her eyes, 'Hm i can just lose myself in your eyes. A thing of beauty just like you. It's not just outer beauty i see but your inner beauty as well"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am

Cameron's delicate body contoured to his unconsciously, her head turning sideways to rest against his toned chest. She lifted her hand and grasped at the cloth of his unbuttoned shirt. The cold breath against her neck sent another pleasured shiver down her spine; the frosty voice he used only adding to her bothered state, "Kagirinai...." she whispered, her own voice remaining breezy, as always. She twisted the fabric of his shirt in her hands, her grasp tightening by the second.

"You... You flatter me..." She leaned into his touch on her cheek; to her, the gentle touches only added a sweet and softened side of the mystery and danger he carried, that originally intrigued her. Pulled to her feet, she swayed slightly--- not quite recooperated from her previous state. She could not help but gaze back into his stony eyes, caught in the moment, "Inner beauty...?" she questioned, although more so to herself. With the sadness of her Father's death she constantly endured, she suspected that, below her surface, was nothing but darkness and pain.

Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am

Kagirinai smiled as he heard her whisper her name. He watched her twist the fabric of her shirt in her hands as she gripped it tightly. His right arm wrapped around her waist as slowly leaned into her ear, 'Flatter you i am mere but telling the truth. I call it how i see it. I see a young beautiful lady before me whom intoxicates me with her very soul." He leaned in gently to her neck and kissed the skin of her neck before gently pulling away.

He cupped her chin looking deep into her eyes. He slowly leaned forward his cold breath on his lips, 'I'm afraid i can't stay any longer. I would love to stay and chat but i must be off." He flashed his lady killer smile again, 'But thank you for the talk." he leaned in and gave her a small kiss as a thank you. He pulled back after a few minutes gently releasing her and walking to his suitcase and brief case, 'I hope to meet you again Cammy-chan." He gave an eye smile as he grabbed his gear. Bats spiralled around him as he vanished.

Bats flew through the school spiralling infront of a room. He was told he could find his room number inside the teachers staff room. He gently opened the door and walked inside walking over to a locker with his name on it. He gently took the keys and looked at the room number and dorm. He chuckled as he took the keys and slowly walked off. Once he had settled into his dorm he would go and find Cameron again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 am

Cameron gasped, upon feeling the pressure of his lips on her neck; the simple caress causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. She leaned her body into his, a frown curling over her mouth as he pulled away, "Mm.... Do you always have the perfect thing to say....?" she asked, a chuckle following her words. She allowed her eyes to float closed, enjoying the embrace he held her in.

Her frown deepened when he announced he had to leave, "Alright...." Upon feeling his breath roll over her lips, she opened her eyes and automatically blushed at their closeness, "You mustn't thank me... It was my pleasure,~" she purred. Her eyes widened in shock by the connection of their lips, butterflies once again dancing within her stomach. Cameron's lips inexperienced against his, she daintily returned the kiss. She stepped away, after he released her, and lifted her hands to trace the edges of her mouth. That had been her first time; her first kiss. "I hope to meet you again also, Kagirinai... Goodbye..." she whispered, watching him disappear. After he had gone, she turned back towards the flowers and crouched beside them, her fingertips not leaving her lips.

Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 am

Kagirinai smiled as he headed to the dragon formitory. He walked into the dorm heading through the hallways going up the stairs towards his room. Number thirty. He twirled the keys as he approached the door of the room. He gently inserted the keys into the door and turned them unlocking it. He pulled the keys out and walked in gently closing it. He tossed the keys onto the drawer and sat his suitcase on the bed. He began to remove multiple suits from his back different coloured ones. Bats flew into the room opening the closets and grabbing his cloths putting them away.

A bat flew towards him and dropped a scroll in his hands. He slowly unrolled the scroll and scanned the contents. He tsked couldn't his father handle this? He looked over the treaty scroll they wanted the current head to sign it. This werewolf clan always got on his nerves always asking for assistance from his clan. He tsked as a bat flew over giving him a pen. He signed the scroll at the bottom with his signature. He tossed the pen away and threw the scroll to a bat.

The bat took the scroll and flew out of the room heading back to the Kasai Manor. Kagirinai walked over to a table and grabbed a small scroll writing on it a message to cameron. He called a bat over and tied the scroll to her leg, 'Take that to cameron." THe bat seemed to nod her head as she flew off.

The bat flew through the air and towards Cameron. it spotted her and lande don her shoulder. The bat held its leg out with the scroll attacked. On the scroll was writte 'Hey cutey its kagirinai. Could you possibly meet me later tonight around 7pm at the garden. I'd like a grand tour of the academy if you don't mind. You can reply through my bat a pen should be tapped to the bottom of the scroll'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 pm

After meticulously tending to her precious garden; watering every cluster of flowers and clipping every misplaced weed; Cameron glanced upwards at the clock pinned tightly to the gazebo, "Twelve seventeen." She wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her dominant, left hand, before wiping both of her hands on her shirt, leaving dark, dirt stains, "Shit..." Displeasure crawled over her features as she stared down at her soiled shirt; she was highly irritable in her currently exhausted state. She collected her blood-red jacket and her white pumps, "Time for a bath... And than I'll head to work...." she said, and exited the area to head on her usual schedule. Tend to the garden; bathe; strenuous work; bathe; scout the areas; visit her Father's shrine; free time. She rarely ate, nor did she sleep often, too busy and absorbed into her schedule.

Returning to her dorm, she removed the silver chain necklace from around her neck and used the key attached to it to unlock the door, pushing it open with her hip. She breathed in the familiar scent of the room, "Ah...." she said, pushing the door closed behind her and resting against it for a moment, "Home... At last." She tossed her jacket onto her bed and her shoes to the floor, beginning to discard the rest of her clothes. Having locked the door, she wasn't worried about anyone entering the room, so she simply continued removing her clothes. After finishing, she stepped into the bathroom and quickly ran a warm bath, sliding into the perfectly temperatured water after the tub had filled.

She drifted into the water as far as allowed by the confined space, the water rising to just above her chest, "So... relaxing..." she said dreamily. Completely relaxed, she tilted her head back against the wall, her eyes forced closed by her relaxation. Slowly, she floated into a hapless, exhaustion-forced sleep.

Cameron awoke to the pain of claws digging into her shoulder, "O-Ouch," she whimpered. Opening her eyes, she glanced towards the bat, "Hello..." she murmured with a blink of confusion. She gingerly removed the note from the bat's leg, after spotting the white paper standing out against its black fur. A smile imediately high-lighted her features as she mouthed the words written, "Mm... Seven... I wonder what time it is." She peered over at a nearby clock, her eyes widening upon absorbing the blinking time appearing on the alarm; six twenty-five. She squeaked and hurredly washed her hair and body, before stepping out of the tub and wrapping herself in a pale, yellow towel.

All in hurried movements, she began reapplying her makeup; black eyeliner and mascara to punctuate her cerulean eyes, copper eyeshadow, and copper lip gloss. She frowned, disapproving of her own appearance, "Ugly..." she whispered, shaking her head, "But it'll... have to work." All the while, Kagirinai's bat sat perched on her shoulder--- she had forgotten to reply, for the moment. She dropped her towel into a hamper and exited the bathroom, "What to wear... What to wear...?" Already six forty-five, she did not have the time to fuss over perfect clothing, as much as she believed she needed to. Instead, she tugged out an orange, form-fitting tank top and a distressed, jean mini-skirt. After putting on matching, lacy black lingerie, she clothed herself in the outfit she had chose, "Ready..."

Kagirinai's bat squaked, causing her to avert her attention to the winged creature, "Oh, yes.~" She grapsed the pen and paper again, and scribbled down her reply, 'I would love to take you on a tour,' she wrote, 'Yes, I'll meet you at seven.' As not to hurt the creature, she loosely tied the note back to the bat's leg, before kissing her on the head, "Fly safely.~" She watched as the bat took off, flying back to her owner. After tidying the room, she exited and began her hurried walk back to the garden. Minutes before seven, she arrived at the garden, making her way to sit on a cedar-wooded bench.

Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:51 am

Kagirinai yawned as he stripped his cloths off and headed to the shower. The male vampire slowly turned the hot water on and stood beneath it. A sigh escaped his lips as the water ran down his body. He looked at the ground and began to think of a few things one being his brothers Makai, "Makai told me in his letters that he was at Domino academy. So why haven't i sensed him? Maybe he's hiding his presence. I guess we'll meet up soon enough. But i'll have to ask him why felt him placing the mark upon someone. Has he cosen someone? It is possible. I'll wait and see." He placed his head on the wall of the shower.

He slowly shut his dark grey eyes thinking again about Cameron. A small smkile spread over his features, 'Wonder if she'll go with it. If she does i wonder what she'll look like. A beautiful young lady will always look beautiful know matter what she wears." He brushed some hair from his face as he opened his eyes and gently turned the taps off after letting the water caress his cold skin. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He started to dry his wet jet black hair drying it before shaking his head getting rid of any excess water.

He slowly dried the rest of his body before heading to his room. He dressed in a pair of white boxers. He walked to his closet and grabbed a suit. He put black trousers on with a dark purple shirt followed by a black jacket and purple tie. He grabbed a pair of black shades and put them on. He did his tie up and straightened his cloths. He bent down and grabbed some black shoes. He polished them before putting them on with white socks.

He walked over to a mirror and grinned at his appearance. The vampire walked over to his tonfa and strapped them to his hips. Just as he did his bat flew into the room. She landed on his shoulder where he took the scroll and slowly slid it open. He looked at the clock. With that bats flew into the room engulfing it and spiralling around him. He vanished as the bats flew out of the room.

The bats flew over the academy heading to the garden. They spiralled around the garden and around Cameron. The mass of bats spiralled right in front of her. Stepping out was Kagirinai. The vampire lord smiled softly giving his lady killer smile as he stared at her. He knelt before her gently taking her hand and kissing the back of her hand, "Oh lord What have i done to deserve such a view the sight of a lovely young lady such as yourself." He kissed her hand again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
60/500  (60/500)
Strength:
60/500  (60/500)
Mana:
60/500  (60/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 am

Waiting, Cameron loosely fussed over the hem of her skirt, her fingers twisting and fidgeting nervousyly against the jean fabric. She kept her head bowed and her gaze lowered, loose locks of golden blond, curly hair tumbling forwards with her position. The heel of her right open-toed, orange, high-heeled pump dug into the dirt beside the muti-colored brick path, "Mm..." Sudden movement in front of her caught her attention, forcing her to peer upwards at the spiral of bats.

As Kagirinai appeared, Cameron pushed herself off of the bench and into a standing position, "Kagirinai.~" She smiled as his lips graced her hand; once, then another caress of his skilled lips, "Thank you.~ Although, once more, I must disagree with you.~" Her cerulean eyes liquefied under his stony gaze, softening from their usual hard shelter.

She gently pulled her hand away from his grasp, "Now... For that tour..." she breezed, dropping her hand to her side. She smiled a sweet, innocent, somewhat business-like smile, lifting her hand to brush her hair behind her ear, "Where would you like to head?" A rosy blush had already blessed her cheeks, darkening her frosty skin.

Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am

Kagirinai smiled softly as he looked down at her as she blushed. He flashed his trade mark lady killer smile as he slowly vanished appearing behind her. His arms gently wrapped around her thin waist. The vampire leaned into her ear as he pressed his chest to her back. He released a cold breath into her ear before whispering in his chilled voice, "Hm still disagreeing with me. But i'm only speaking the truth and anyone wil agree with me." He leaned to the back of her ear and licked it softly with his cold tongue.

He slowly pulled back from her ear and neck smiling softly, 'Hm where would like to head. I'm not really sure. Maybe we could possibly start off by leading me through the hallways and showing me the classrooms." He kissed her neck softly as he leaned back into her neck. His hands moved gently wrapping his fingers locking around Cameron's fingers on both of her hands.

Kagirinai held her hands with his cold hands. He held her close to him allowing her to feel his cold skin, "Lead the way Cammy-chan." Kagirinai chuckled softly as he placed his chin on her head and looked down into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Garden   

Back to top Go down

The Garden
Page 1 of 1