Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Luciia, Hitomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Transfer Student
Hitomi

Character sheet
Health:
Luciia, Hitomi Left_bar_bleue20/500Luciia, Hitomi Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Luciia, Hitomi Empty
PostSubject: Luciia, Hitomi   Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Hitomi Luciia
    "The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Given Name:Hitomi
Middle Name:Sakuyo
Surname:Luciia
Alias:Dark angel
Race:Crusnik
Birthday:May 19
Sexual Orientation:Straight

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Lavender
Hair Color: White
Hair Style: She keeps it long and natural, she's never cut it. Down to her hips and she keeps a lace headband in it at all times.
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 122
Markings: She has a tattoo on her wrist of a black butterfly
Apparel: She wears old fashion clothing (IE: pic). Mostly black with very little white and some red.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: She's cold to people she just meets but once she gets to know she can warm up to you gradually, maybe you'll even get her to smile! Out going and head strong, she tries to do everything on her own unless help is deathly necessary. At first glace she's Gothic and frightening even, but on the inside she hides a warm heart, unbecoming of a Crusnik. She'll willing die to protect the ones she cares for most in the world. Secretly, she wishes for that on person in this world to arrive and sweep her off her feet.
Quote: 'Living alone and in fear is just like being dead.'
Sees Self As: A fighter, but also a lover.
Temper: It takes a fair amount to get her steamed, but once you do you'd better hope you're not a vampire.
Dislikes:being disturbed in her coffin, bright days, loud noises
Habits: She sometimes bites herself, just for the fun of it
Talents: Singing, playing piano
Favorite Color(s): Red, black
Favorite Food: pasta (she can eat human food to a point)
Favorite Drink: Blood
Other 1: She has a choker that he brother gave to her before he died in her arms.
Spoiler:
Other 2: She has a pet wolf that follows her everywhere, she believes it's the spirit of her brother reincarnated.
Spoiler:

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Mind reading
Gift Description: She can read the minds of willing people. But, she must touch them in order to obtain contact and must stay in contact for the entire time. It cause her pain the longer she uses it.
Element: Fire
Weaknesses: 1.Once touched she can read the mind of anyone, this can lead to causing her so much pain she passes out.
2. If one of her friends is threatened, she will refuse to fight in order to protect them.

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Hiyu (deceased)
Father: Sakuki (deceased)
Siblings: Brother, Shinju (deceased)
Childhood: Growing up, naturally in the beginning people we afraid of her. This made her feel unwelcome, and hated. This, however, would not last long. On the eve of her 13 birthday, a vampire came into town and started killing everyone. One by one she watched her parents and brother be attacked. Her mother and father dead, she attacked the vampire and drained him dry. The towns people cried her name in gratitude no longer fearing her and saw her a hero. But she didn't hear them, only the cries of her brother.

She held her brother in her arms and cried for the first time in her life. With his last few moments he handed her the choker she wears today. 'I was going to give it to you tomorrow' he said, 'but you've...earned...it'. With his last breath gone he died in her arms. She cried to the heavens and held him sobbing until she fell asleep there. The towns people gave them a proper burial, but she left just after she said a few words about them, saying she needed to become stronger to protect the ones she loved the most.

Three days after her 16th birthday, a red wolf appeared with stunning green eyes. Hitomi's heart skipped a beat, they were just like her brothers, she cautiously approached the wolf and it allowed her to stroke it's soft fur. She named hi Shinju, after her late brother. To this day it follows her around,and to this day she believes that Shinju is her brother. And once they arrived at Domino, they decided to stay seeing as Hitomi could no longer stand being alone.

Who did you PM? Brooklyn

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Luciia, Hitomi Left_bar_bleue60/500Luciia, Hitomi Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Luciia, Hitomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luciia, Hitomi   Luciia, Hitomi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

Luciia, Hitomi
Page 1 of 1