Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Roof I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Roof I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Roof I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Roof I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Roof I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Roof I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Roof

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Roof Left_bar_bleue60/500Roof Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 am

The roof of the school. Some students come up here trying to skip class or eat lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Roof Left_bar_bleue50/500Roof Empty_bar_bleue  (50/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Climbing up onto the roof of the academy she would now be staying, the young woman properly named Yami Akarusa for her changing powers that matched the meaning of her given names walked from the door that lead onto Domino Academy's rooftop across to the railing that went around so that students finding the time to spend up there could lean out a bit to view the area of their school. The wind tugged at her soft, straight, caramel brown hair which flowed down her back in an easy wind to the side on her right. Like her name, even her eyes could match her powers that she had since the sealing she endure in ancient Egypt: her right eye was as clear and blue as the morning sky on a spring day while her left eye's iris was as cold and dark as the clear midnight sky in the winter season.

Leaning on the rail, her arms crossed over it and her left ankle hooked over her right as she leaned, Yami looked out into the area that was now her home. She no longer saw the grains of sand that blew in dry winds of her old desert home, the tan skin of the people she had grown to know, help, and a few even serve. Her eyes now took in the pictures of soft, fresh green grass, pale, tanned, and even different colored skin of pupils to the teachers of a grand building. She even felt the difference from the area she was used to and the area she was in now, the temperature and humidity were much calmer than the raging heat she had grown used to in Egypt. But even with things such as those that most would rejoice over, Yami had the sick feeling that told her she missed home, but more than that, she missed her old friends, now late husband, and missing daughter. She wouldn't see them though now. No, it had been far too long for their life spans, not to mention she had seen the death of late husband and had asked to be buried alive within his tomb. Now she had awakened as if she had only slept for a day and she had more than been moved from Egypt. Some strange magic had brought her here and forward in time. Before, she had only been twenty-four, despite her looks, but now over two thousand years had passed, almost twenty-five hundred but she still had the age of twenty-four, something within the back of her mind told her that and that some magic had brought her here.

Now though, Yami would allow her looks to deceive others if needed, now she would learn what this place would have to offer. Her loved ones would want her to move on and so she would, but she would always remember them. The distant back of her mind though wanted her to stay in the past and look for the daughter that she could possibly still have. After all, she had aged differently than her friends and others around her. It was possible that her daughter was still alive but if she was, she was probably far from where Yami was now and she had probably changed more than Yami had started to.

A sigh escaped the Egyptian's lips as she looked up at the clouding sky. It was late in the evening, she could tell. "It's going to rain softly" her voice was soft but clear as if she had to be firm at times often in her past but it was still kind and musical, close to angelic. She had somehow having learned the native language of this land when she was magically transported here. Many things would have to be gotten used to and the young woman knew that, so she did her best to move along like the wind.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Roof Left_bar_bleue20/500Roof Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 pm

A gently breeze blew in the air. As it did a long cloak fluttered in the wind. Long silver hair fluttered in the wind as it was carried by a gentle. Dark crimson eyes gazed over Domino academy. A silver haired vampire stood on a tall poll at the highest point looking over the place with blazing orbs. A pair of katana strapped to his back as he cracked his neck slightly showing his long fangs. They glistened in the moon light. The aged vampire crouched slightly touching the poll he was on. A cold breath escaped his lips as the ball began to rapidly ice over from his touch. A icy jet of air erupted from his mouth, 'Brother i'll find you." A dark chuckle escaped his lips.

The male stood up and took a single step forward falling from the poll. His cloak fluttering into the air as he pinned dropped through the air on a slant aiming for the academy's. Roof the vampire's foot connected with the surface making no noise as he fell in a crouched position. His cloak fluttering falling around him as he stayed crouched for a moment before brushing his cloak aside. His hair had fallen forward covering his face. He moved his hair out of his face and slowly stood up. His eyes opened up as he looked around the roof not acknowledging the presence of the woman by the ralings.

Hayato walked to a railing on the other side and grasped it. The moment he had it began to rapidly ice over coating ice coated the floor as the air of the night began to chill under the vampires touch, "When i find you i'll bring you back dead or a live brother."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Yami's senses prickled a bit, the sign that a stranger's presence was near her. She turned and looked in the direction the sensation came from and looked at the strange man, the smell told her he was a vampire. "Hello there." Yami said politely as she leaned on the side of the railing and looked at him, her two colored eyes that could be compared with different times of the day looked directly at him.

The wind blew her soft brown hair over the side of the railing a bit as she looked at him. She had definitely never seen this person before but he looked like he was set on something to do no matter what, not that Yami would stop him. She had no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Hayato's ears twitched as he heard someone say something to him. The vampire slowly turned to face the person that spoke to him slowly raising his right hand his finger and middle finger extended forward as rays of light began to flow off as a crimson sphere of demonic energy began to form at his finger tips. His head turned as he looked straight at yami as the sphere charged up. A large amount of demonic energy being pushed inside. The sphere slowly shrunk and vanished as he stopped charging the attack up.

However his hand was still raised with a tiny sphere at his finger tips just encase. he was always suspcious of people regardless of whom they were. The pure blooded vampire stared at the Crusnik. His eyes watching her. The cold crimson orbs gazed at her as his left hand touched the wall beside him. Ice began to encase the wall from his simple touch. He was always cold it was a side affect of his element.He opened his lips to speak releasing a long icy jet from his mouth, "What Wench."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Yami toyed with the necklace that she wore that also happened to be the seal to her true form. The Egyptian girl looked at him, not even moving as she watched him ready an attack. She had no reason to move since if she didn't her life would be considered in danger and the seal would break for a moment, allowing her full access to her element that related to her very name: Yami being darkness and Akarusa being brightness. "All I said was hello, there needn't be a reason for anything else about it." She said as if all he had said was 'what' She turned her head and looked back out at the scenery. Her senses picked up other crusniks, vampires and humans since she would of course know her own kind, the kind she fed from, and the kind she lived among for years. She wouldn't take a whole lot of effort to talk to someone like him since trying to have a fun and joyous conversation wouldn't do anything but fall downhill.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:17 pm

The vampire started the crusnik as she spoke to him, "Depends. COnsideirng your kind feeds on mine wench." he had his hand raised still. he removed his hand from the wall as he stared at her from his spot, His eyes watching her carefully. He didn't trust her even though he had just met her. he never trusted anyone not even his own family.
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Yami sighed and closed her eyes "That would explain why that feeling of thirst was always there until recently. But that's not all my fault to why I feed from you kind, I didn't ask to be born the way I was, it just happened." She said, ignoring the wench comment since she was used to hearing it in Egypt among other things. She got up and started to walk around the roof a bit as she fiddled with her necklace. "You must be as jumpy as a cricket to be that cautious" she commented.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 pm

The vampire stared at her with a blank expression. His features stone cold as he watched her,. His eyes narrowing as she got up and started to walk around the roof. The moment she had the sphere reformed back on his fingers shining brightly as he watched her fiddle with the necklace on her neck, "When you've got as much people after my head like me you get that way." The sphere slowly shrunk insize
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 pm

"Well doesn't that make you feel all dandy. Unfortunately, I'm after no one, I've already killed the people I wanted to and that was years ago back in my home but their damage still lives on and I get stuck always thinking back to it." She said and shrugged a bit as she leaned against the wall next to the door that lead back into the school building, fiddling with her necklace still "I'm not asking why people are after your head either. Honestly, I really don't care nor is it my business." she said and shrugged a bit again.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Hayato stared at her with a scowl placed on his features. He slowly lowered his hand as the sphere vanished. he had felt the prescence of his brother. A sinister smile spread over his features as he approached the railings as ;leaned against the wall next to the door leading back to the school building, "So you are...." His eyes glowed as he leapt over the railing descending to the ground flying over it as he landed on the ground in a crouched position
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 pm

"Hmm a complete stranger doing the strangest things." Yami mumbled to herself as she walked over to the railing and leaned over it to look down at the vampire who had just went over the edge of the railing. "So what are you going to do now?" she asked, not expecting an answer for it though as she just watched him and other students run around trying to get into the academy for their classes to start. After a bit she slipped over the railing and went to the ground below into the courtyard and watched as different students ran past her now.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Hayato turned to look up at her as she spoke about what he was doing. His eyes stared at her as she asked. he tsked and merely turned and started to walk off being shooting into a dash heading towards the dorms where he sensed his brothers energy. He grabbed one of his blades as he dashed removing the sheath from his black pacing it on his waist as he moved to the dorms. He would find Makai no matter what and bring him back to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Yami yawned and started to walk around the courtyard, decided that she'd either see the guy again randomly or because he got lost or she'd meet someone else. For now she just sat down on the ground and leaned against the wall of the academy, looking up at the sky as she started to hum, watching a few birds fly through the sky and try to get to their nests before predator birds came to get them. "I wonder what will happen next~" She said in a sing song voice, watching the dark sky as droplets of rain started to fall down from it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:01 am

Makai yawned s he walked out of his dorm room. Strapping his muramasa to his blade he slowly walked down the hallway and out of the dragon room. He pulled his hair up and tied in a ponytail to keep it moving across the ground. He looked up as he sensed a familair prescence. Shaking it off he headed back to the academy. Hands in his pckets the fire user Vampire moved through the night to the academy for one of his night classes. he leapt onto a roof and moved swiftly deciding he me walk around the academy in stead. he leapt high into the air and landed right in the middle of the courtyward. His cloak fluttering up as the 7'5 foot vampire slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am

Yami blinked and looked up at the new vampire that had entered the courtyard and smiled and waved a bit at him "Hi there" she said, offering the same kind of greeting she had given before the last stranger she had saw. She had stopped fiddling with her necklace at least to though it hung in the open around her neck and over her clothes as she looked out and around, standing up from where she had been sitting and leaned against the wall of the building.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 am

Hayato changed directions as he sensed Makai's energy moving to the cademy. he leapt from the roofs dashing through the trees flying through the air. The younger vampired crashed into the ground to the left of makai. The male slowly stood up staring at his older brother with a stone cold look, 'I've finally found you brother!" Hayato slowly raised his left hand. His demonic energy began to generate nat his finger tips creating a large sphere.beams of light shined from the sphere, 'I give you two options. Come back willingly. or i'll bring you back dead."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:14 am

"Oh dear, looks like there's going to be something going on. Makes me wonder if one of the presidents of this place should be got to notify of what's happening." Yami said aloud to herself mainly as she watched the two of them, putting her hands behind her head as she watched them with sky blue and midnight blue eyes, blinking only a few times as she did. "So what's going to happen now, I wonder I wonder" she said and tilted her head to the side slightly to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:18 am

Makai smiled at Hayato, 'good to see you little brother." Makai then stared at the crusnik then at Hayato as he gave him his options charging up one of his energy attacks in his hand. Makai watched him with a calm expression. he merely chuckled looking at him, 'Im afraid i can't do that. I have someone here that i will stay here for. So im afraid i can not head back to the clan." makai had his hands beside him as Hayato prepared his attack. Makai looked a tthe crusnik, "You may want to get behind me or somewhere far away."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:22 am

Yami looked at him with a bored expression "I don't need protection from someone nor do I need to move if I don't feel it necessary. I am capable of protecting myself. Just because your older doesn't mean anything." she said with a shrug and stayed where she was. She could tell they were both older than she was by the way their signature sense was.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 am

Hayato watched as his beam charged up. The sphere radiated before a smirk spread over his features. The sphere erupted as it was fired in a large crimson arc. The arc tore through the ground completely destroying the courtyard as it tore through the air towards Makai at high speed with the full intent on killing him. The beam was bursting with a large amount of power behind it.
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 am

Yami sighed "Well the presidents won't like that if the yard's all torn up" she commented as she looked at what it was doing and waved her hand, light emitting from it as her body shimmered like light and she vanished but the ground glowed with the light energy and started to recover to the way it had been previously as the light energy healed it easily. Yami was used to doing things like that since she had to watch her own daughter before she had lost her and her other loved ones. "Will you two take this somewhere else that isn't with Domino residence? You're causing problems for others when obviously it's something between the two of you no matter what it is, it's best for you not to involve others. I hear one president would not like having to go through all the work to clean the things up" she said as she reappeared once more. The skill she had used was one she called fairy dust since it was a short term thing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 am

Makai raised his hand as the beam closed in one him. The beam flew towards him. he swung his hand hitting the beam sending it flying up into the air and towards the lake surrounding the academy. His flames engulfing his right hand. he glanced at the crusnik before at his little brother, "Well i would love to move away from the academy. But it all depends on my brother. After all i wouldn't want to upset Brooklyn=chan now would i?" He looked at his brother as flames slowly engulfed his body. Makai kicked off the ground and to the side heading towards a deserted area of the academy nothing but rocky area and forestry.
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:39 am

Yami watched him and blinked a bit "If he's going towards the forest then I hope he knows where not to go near. I hear there's something in there that both presidents will work together to kill whoever goes and destroys the thing that's in there." she mumbled quietly as she watched him then looked over at the other vampire that had been the one to start the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kasai
Transfer Student
Hayato Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 am

Hayato watched his his brother suddenly deflected his attack and shot off to the side. Hayato growled and shot after him blurring across the academy heading right after him, 'COME BACK HERE COWARD!" he had his blade drawn as he headed after his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Domino Academy :: Third Floor and Roof-
Jump to: