Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander
Transfer Student

Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-   Alexander Proikisménos -WiP- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    {an admin will put this when you're accepted}

Alexander Proikisménos
    "The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Given Name: Alexander
Middle Name: Ven
Surname: Proikisménos
Alias: Wind Knight, Ventus
Race: Human/Mage (Wind)
Birthday: 5/9
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Alexander has eyes as blue as the ocean. When someone peers into his eyes, they are deep and concealing.
Hair Color: Alexander is a blondie, but not beach blond. He has golden blond hair.
Hair Style: Alexander's hair style is hard to describe. His hair is always spiked and untamed, but since he has so much, it looks like its layered. When its not spike, it just falls down to just about the bottom of his forehead.
Skin Tone: Alex is neither pale or tan, he sort of in the middle.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 134 lbs
Markings: Alex has a burn mark that covers his entire back.
Apparel: Alex, due to being a Dragon White student, is usually found wearing the uniform. But outside of school, His outfit consists of jacket, which is black on one side and white on the other, resembling the Yin and Yang symbol. His jacket collar is red and pleated, and underneath this, he wears a black t-shirt, with a white flame on it. Due to him being a Knight, once he encountered the Knights Of The Roundtable's last few surviving members, he was given a piece of armor, a shoulder plate, and once he channels the energies from the pathways into the armor, he can enter a form which the shoulder plate expands into a suit of armor, resembling the Sage’s true form. He wears a necklace, which is a golden chain with a star on it, given to him by Amelia. Alex wears khaki shorts, which run down to the knees, and he wears hi-top sneakers, basically running shoes.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: At first, Alex was trying shy away from being a hero. But, now he has embraced it.
Alex has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life, even for people he doesn't even know yet. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has shown to be extremely forgiving and highly protective. He constantly "thinks positive" and is therefore highly optimistic. He's sweet, cheerful, curious, and gets excited at anything new or interesting. His appearance often fools people, leading them to think he is naive. He is very smart, and always alert, ready to spring into action on a moment's notice.
Quote:
Sees Self As: Alex seems himself as a warrior. He is brave, and will protec those close to him.
Temper: Alex has a distinct sense of justice, so if someone does something wrong or injust, he'll go off.
-Being Heroic/Dramatic
-Reading (Although he's dyslexic, he is able to read Greek with ease)
-Talking walks
-Skateboarding
Dislikes:
-Unjust
-Boring people
-People who ask way too many questions
-Unnecessary fighting
Habits:
Talents: (three max, that way people don't get carried away and nothing like a power)
Favorite Color(s):
Favorite Food:
Favorite Drink:
Other 1:
Other 2:

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Air Control
Gift Description: (you MUST be very specific with this. This canNOT be wide spread)
Element: Wind
Weaknesses: (Minimum 2. List form is fine. You only HAVE to put this if you have a gift.)

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Childhood: (History basically. Must be one good paragraph. 5 sentences minimum)

Who did you PM? {Brooklyn or Cameron. This is referring to the two quotes that are sorta hidden in the Site Rules and Fighting topics. This is to see who actually went to the rules and skimmed through them}

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down

Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Old unprocessed apps-
Jump to: