Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Roof

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Roof - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/500Roof - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

The roof of the school. Some students come up here trying to skip class or eat lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Roof - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/500Roof - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:27 am

Yami dropped the gloom she had had the moment he came close and smiled up at him and swung her legs a bit as she smiled. "Hello Makai, I was given the name Yami Akarusa." She introduced. "It's a nice to meet you, I take it you're related to the jumpy cricket judging from what he had said?" She asked, tilting her head a bit to one side as she used the name 'jumpy cricket' to refer to Hayato since she had considered him jumpy as a cricket earlier.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Roof - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/500Roof - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Makai chuckled softly at her nickname for his brother. The male looked to the forest then towards the dorm, 'Yeah i'm his big brother. Though im not the only one here. Kagirinai's about haven't bumped into him yet. Hes my big brother. Don't know why he's here though." The Vampire shrugged his shoulders, "Anyway nice to meet you Yami-san. Its a pleasure to meet you as well. Can i ask what brings you to Domino academy?"
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Yami shrugged a bit and looked out at the forest then back at him "I'm not entirely sure. I woke up not too far from here and decided I should learn about this era." she said with a bit of a shrug. She had slept through her time, the B.C. time, now it was A.D., many years up through A.D. so she figured she should learn what she had missed. "I gotta say though, I still miss my old home." she said as she looked up at the sky, the one thing that looked the same when it was sunny.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 am

Makai looked at the ground as he sat on the branch and leaned against the trunk of the tree. he looked at her as she said she missed her old home. The vampire gave a small sigh, "I know how you feel. Its een what one thousand five hundred years for me since i was last home." Makai raised a hand to his face creating a small ball of fire and played with it before snuffing it out, "From what you've seen im a fire user. What about yourself Miss Crusnik?"
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:07 am

Kalasin shrugged a bit at the time he mentioned. Sure it was a long time, but it depended on the person for how it felt. She watched the fire in his hands though and it reminded her of the torches that lit the palace back in Egypt so she almost didn't hear his question. "Hmm? Oh. Well...I'm a danger you could say." She said as she looked down at the ground below for a moment before she looked back up at him. Being called for her race now when before she didn't even know it was strange, too strange for her. "Opposites shouldn't mix, darkness and light are part of that."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:21 am

He emrely chuckled as she mention she was a danger. He merely created another fireball and snuffed it out. he turned to look at her, 'A danger huh. I guess were both out casts huh. Im the black sheep of the family." he laughed as he created a small fireball on each of his fingers he began to juggle the fireballs to amuse himself. He looked over to her "You know i have to ask. You seem kind of suprised or shocked at the mention of when i called you a crusnik. Why iks that?" The fireballs vanished as he sat up and looekd at her
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 am

Yami looked up at the sky as she listened to him before she opened her mouth to answer his question. "Back in Egypt, before......present-day humans destroyed it.....there weren't words like that for someone's race. Back then I didn't know my race and my choice was between serving in the pharaoh's liege or dying. So I served the pharaoh, I'd never change that choice for any reason." she said and smiled a bit, that decision was her best one made she thought for at that time.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 am

Makai sighed as he listened to her story. He looked over at ehr, 'Yiur whats called a Crusnik. A type of Vampire like me. However you feed on the blood of Vampires. you only feed on your blood. You can only be born a crusnik. your a special type of Vampire Yami-san.," The aged vampire leaned back against the tree, "Where im from race doesn't really matter its your element that matters. My clan are mostly ice usrs..." he created a ball of fire again, 'As you can see i'm a fire element. As such im the black sheep. My brother Kagirinai;s the same, He uses the earth element though."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Yami blinked a bit. "I don't see how it's 'only' vampire blood since I've feed on Egyptian guards and the like, human ones. They just never actually satisfied the feeling of hunger I had....have" She corrected herself, having never fed on a vampire then she smiled a bit as she looked down. "I was told my being didn't matter either by friends I had made. They told me Ra had meant for me to be the way I am and that I shouldn't be ashamed of it so I grew better feeling towards myself. I never used my powers over the elements though....at least not until the night before I asked to be sealed in a tomb." she said, the last part being a bit softer because of the memory.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 am

Makai blinked and merely chuckled, "I should've worded myself differently. I should've said you can feed from any species however its Vampire blood that is most satisfying for your kind." He slowly rolled up his sleeve revealing hid wrist. He outstretched his hand and stared at her, "If you don't beleive me go on bite my wrist and take some of my blood." he waited as he sat there before speaking again, "From the sounds of you it you don't know how you control your powers properly. If you'd like i'd be able to help you learn."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

Yami looked at his outstretched wrist then looked down as she leaned back a bit on the branch. "I killed people because of effects of being what I am, none of those people deserved to die but they did, I killed them without reason or conscious until it was done, so I agreed to have most of those powers sealed." she said and nudged the necklace that was around her neck which served as a seal and locked her true form as well as her ability over the element darkness. "Now I hardly know how to activate it, only when I'm angry do I recall it ever begin to tick backwards." she said then looked up. His brother that she had met had been one of the people to make it tick backwards, the others were dead because she killed them after being put into her true form when it had fully unsealed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

Makai slowly stood up on the branch and jumped landing on the one she was on. he crouched and flicked her in the forehead. he stared at her with a blank expression, "Because you don't know how to control it. I said i'd teach you." He folded his arms as he sat their staring at her with a very bored expression. His crimson orbs gazing into hers. The older of the two yawned, "Besides deep down even if your powers are sealed you can still active a small amount of them. We may have different elements but teachings are still the same."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Yami leaned back before he flicked her to avoid it. "I haven't had problems with it since it was sealed and no there isn't the smallest amount available to me since I sealed it, I agreed to many terms to prevent loop holes like that. I can not use any darkness without my true form being released which is only under certain conditions that the seal will temporary 'break' on. Secondly, you may be older but you seem like you have a lot to learn for sticking with a single theory of things when there are others out there." She said and watched his expression be similar to that of a couple old friends of her's back when they were younger. "If you're so bored then find something interesting to do. Watching your expression like that doesn't do anything for anyone unless you want your face to freeze that way so you always look it."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Makai shook his head slightly as he palmed hs forehead, "Teachings are relatively the same but they can also be different. I may be older but i am more experienced i element manipulation. Just because i don't have any of your elements doesn't mean i haven't met people who have. Just because i wish to teach you the way i learnt to control my powers doesn't mean im a one trick pony. If you don't want to learn that what about your demonic energy/ Have you any clue how to use it."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 pm

"For one, calling it demonic energy is the strangest thing I ever heard of since demonic energy thrives from demons. Second, I know how to use it when I enter my true form otherwise Egypt wouldn't have lasted as long as it did more than likely since it composed of humans who most didn't learn how to fight because of fear that they would rebel. I just forgot it when I'm in this form to keep the temptation of trying to break the seal out of my mind. It's something I agreed to." she said and smiled casually.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

He folded his arms and stared at her, "Why exactly is it you decided to seal your powers away. Most Crusniks i've met wouldn't even think about sealing their powers of nor most vampires. Secondly our energy is similar to that of demons. THats why its labeled Demonic energy. mage's and that use a different variety of energy. Some use Chi others Ki some use holy energy."
Back to top Go down
Yami Akarusa
Transfer Student
Yami Akarusa

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm

"Because it was that or probably die but I was fine with giving them up. Before my time in Egypt I don't remember anything so my age and home are based from my first memories. I just had a gut feeling to do what I did so I did, I guess it was fate. Just as it was for when I tried to forever seal myself in a tomb, the moment I went to sleep I woke up here well...in this time. Somehow I already knew the language. So I started school here, I was taught that despite the other names, they relate energy of all races to the word 'mana' so it's used a lot." Yami said as she swung her legs around a bit.

(you can call the energy whatever you want, I'm not trying to say you can't. Mana's brought up because as you see in your character sheet below your avatar, it only has Health, Strength, and Mana. It has to be the same for every character and I can only put three there so that's the reason why.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof   Roof - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Domino Academy :: Third Floor and Roof-
Jump to: