Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Ale, Lenayla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenayla
Head Mistress
Lenayla

Character sheet
Health:
Ale, Lenayla Left_bar_bleue70/500Ale, Lenayla Empty_bar_bleue  (70/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Ale, Lenayla Empty
PostSubject: Ale, Lenayla   Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Lenayla Ale
    "The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Given Name: Lenayla
Middle Name: ---
Surname: Ale [Domino]
Alias: Layla, Len, Ale
Race: Vampire
Birthday: October 31, 1617
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Pale Red
Hair Color: Red
Hair Style: Long, Red beautiful hair that reaches down to the bum.
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120 Lbs.
Markings: Tattoo on the back of the neck of a wolves head.
Apparel: Usually wears long blood red shirt, red, gold, and black corset top with a red jacket over it and black heels.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: Lenayla is a feisty woman, she has a big temper so watch out. She is nice when not in a bad mood. She is can also be gently then again she can also be rough.
Quote: Bite me!
Sees Self As:
Temper: It doesn't take much to get Lenayla mad. And when she is mad all hell breaks loose.
Dislikes: Dislikes rude people, hatred, the sun
Habits: Flirty, tends to speak in Russian without realizing it.
Talents: (three max, that way people don't get carried away and nothing like a power)
Favorite Color(s): Red, Silver, Black, White, Gold.
Favorite Food: Mainly blood but also likes anything with cinnimon.
Favorite Drink: Blood, Wine, Water.
Other 1:
Other 2:

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Teleportation.
Gift Description: Can teleport from place to place with no hassle
Element: Darkness.
Weaknesses:cannot teleport in or out of an enclosed area and cannot teleport immediately after a previous teleport, must wait at least 4 posts. ( by user)

Teach Me Something New
    “Successful teachers are effective in spite of the psychological theories they suffer under”

What you'd like to be called: Lenayla
Class Taught: Griffin Yellow
Domino Time You'll Most Likely Teach {You do not have to teach on each of the following days}
♦️ Sunday:

♦️ Monday: 3:30- 4:30
♦️ Tuesday:
♦️ Wednesday: 3:30- 4:30
♦️ Thursday:
♦️ Friday: 3:30- 4:30
♦️ Saturday:

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Siblings: 12 sisters, 1 brother
Childhood: Lenayla was born October 31, 1617. Her home was a village in the middle of Russia that was full of vampires. Her mother and her father were the head vampires in the village. Lenayla grew up with the wrong kind of vampires, so she went from being a total nice person to a dark and mysterious person. Every now and then you notice that she still has some niceness in her. But as the years went passed she realized what kind of people she had been hanging out with, so she left them and went back to her family. But when she did go back all her mother and father were dead. The people she had left had told the others that she had betrayed them so they killed her mother and father. Lenayla was torn to bits. When she turned 24 she met a man{vampire as well}, they fell in love and spent many years together. She had gotten pregnant with two little girls by that one beautiful man. Lenayla married him and then gave birth to their daughters. She had to leave though, being chased by those who had killed all the others she was close to. Leaving her two fraternal twin daughters with her husband, she left. However, about the time the girls were turning seven in human years the people that had been chasing her found her husband and killed him. So when she found out that her children's lives were endanger, she left her training with a powerful and strong trainer of many years. She went back to the Vampire Village in Russia to meet up with the killers. When she got there she killed all of the people that were involved in killing her loved ones. Then disappeared without a trace. So now she is out to find her two daughters at the Domino Academy so that she can be with them, protect them, and always be there for them when they need the help.

Who did you PM? Brooklyn

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Ale, Lenayla Left_bar_bleue60/500Ale, Lenayla Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Ale, Lenayla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ale, Lenayla   Ale, Lenayla I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

Ale, Lenayla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Old Teacher Apps-
Jump to: