Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Makai's Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Makai's Techniques Left_bar_bleue20/500Makai's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Makai's Techniques Left_bar_bleue20/500Makai's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Mana:

Makai's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Makai's Techniques   Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 am

Name: Netsuken (Heat Fist)
Type: fire
Strength/Mana Required: {a student council president will put this}
Health Deduction: 0
Description: The Netsuken or Heat fist is a combat style that revolves around the usage of the Fire Magic.It is a style of combat Makai created on his own. It uses flames as both offensive, supplementary and defensive movements. It souly rely's on flames to perform hard hitting power enhanced strikes and speed enhanced movements. The downside is without the usage of flames this style is useless

Name: Fist of the Fire Dragon (Kanryuu no Tekken)
Type: Fire
Health Deduction: 0
Description: This is one of the moves inside the Netsuken. Makai will punch his fists together and summoning his fire magic. Flames will then either engulf his right or left hand which ever one he chooses. Once this is complete Makai charges his target head on and delivers a fire enhanced punch to anywhere on their body. Upon Impact he will release the flames to deal extra damage

Name: {Name of the technique}
Type: {if it's from your weapon put the weapon type or name, if it's elemental put the element}
Health Deduction: {You, the student/teacher, put this}
Description: {Describe you technique to the best or your abilities, keep in mind that the more disadvantages there are, the less the technique will take.

Name: Dragon Lotus (Ryuu Hachisu)
Type: {fire
Health Deduction: 10
Description: Makai will rush his opponent and go to deliver a strong magical fire enhanced punch. But before he strikes Makai will release the flames. the flames will shot up taking the shape of a large chinese serpentine dragon. The beast will come crashing down on his opponent its jaws upon wide burning and tearing into their body.

Name: Burning Palm (Neshou Yashi)
Health Deduction: 5}
Description: basic attack within the Netsuken. makai will engulf one of his palms in flames and do a single palm thrust as he charges his opponents. This is a close range attack so Makai needs to get in close. But upon contact Makai will release the flames in a burst hitting a single point. After striking the target the flames exploded on that key point

Name: Burning Lotus
Health Deduction: 30
Description: Makai will engulf both his feet and fists in flames. he will then unleash an onslaught of rapid blurred punches and kicks at his opponents.

Name: {Dragon Edge
Health Deduction: 30
Description: Makai will engulf his entire left and right arm in a mass of flames. He will fly forward engulfing his entire body in flames as he charges forward. he will punch the air. Flames will lash out like tendrils turning into large fists of flames with long talons/ The clawed fists will strike the target ten times with each air punch he does as flames knock his opponent in any direction he deems

Name: Roar of the Fire dragon (Kanryuu no Houko)
Health Deduction: 10
Description: Makai will breath in puffing out his cheeks. As he does he begins to mix the fire magic in his lungs bringing it to his mouth. He will roar like a dragon as he brings his hands to his mouth. makai then expells a large jet of flames from his mouth that will be as hot as Volcanic temperatures

Name: Scales of the Fire Dragon (Kanryuu no Sukeru)
Health Deduction: 60}
Description: {This is one of makai's defensive moves. he will engulf his entire body in Volcanic flames. The flames will shift forming red scalex. Scales of a Dragon; These fire scales will act for both defensive and offensive purposes. This technique is mostly combined with his Netsuken to offer more damage with each of his hits
color=indigo]Limits/Flaws:[/color] After half an hour the scales begin to deliver rapid damage to the wielders body

Name: {Grand Imperial Dragon Sword (Gurando inperiaru ryuu soudo)
Health Deduction: 100
Description: One of Makai's greatest attacks. makai will engulf his entire body in bright orange flames. His flames will increase his speed and attack strength as he flies towards his opponent. The flames will take the shape of a massive dragon as he flies towards his opponent. he will collided head on. jhe will unleash a vicious onslaught of blinding rapid blurred punches. His punches with every hit a sword of fire will collide with them. Thousands of swords will be flying along his fists as he delivers this vicious onslaught upon his enemy.

Name: Imperial Edge of the Fire Dragon (Kanryuu no inperiaruejji)
Health Deduction: 80
Description: Makai will engulf his entire body in fire and charge his opponent. Wings of flames will erupt from his back taking the shape of dragon wings. he fly towards his opponent and roar loudly. Flames will erupt from his mouth taking the shape of a massive ball. he will grab it and throw it right at his opponent. The ball of flames will increase in size if it is daylight as the flames will absorb the rays of the sun expanding in size as they rain down on his opponent to incinerate them. One of his strongest attacks.

Name: Burning Axe (Neshou Oro)
Health Deduction: 5
Description: Makai will perform a high axe kick on his target. As he does he will release magical flames from his heelk. As his foot comes down he'll leave a trail of flames in the air. The moment his foot connects with his target or any objects the flames will come shooting down crashing on top of what ever he hit. They will exploded engulfing himself and two metres around him in flames.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Makai's Techniques Left_bar_bleue60/500Makai's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Makai's Techniques Left_bar_bleue60/500Makai's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Mana:

Makai's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's Techniques   Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

These won't be looked at for a long time since it's stated above in the announcement bar (The thing that scrolls) Weapons may be created but NOT techniques yet.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's Techniques   Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm

No worries i just shoved them here so i wouldn't forget em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makai's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's Techniques   Makai's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai's Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Old Techs-
Jump to: