Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Basilisk Yard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Student Council President
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Basilisk Yard Left_bar_bleue60/500Basilisk Yard Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 pm

This is the large yard, on the sides and back of the Basilisk Dormitory building. In the very middle of the backyard, there is a large, white limestone waterfountain, that is gracefully shooting water no matter the weather. Following the unscathed, red brick path that starts at the doors placed on both sides of the building, and winds down, around the waterfountain, and out in four different directions, you will see many white granite benches. Also placed on both of the yards beside the buildings, are two large, fully grown oak trees--- perfect for reading under, and so on.

Unique to the Basilisk Yard, is a Sakura Tree orchard. Between the two rows of trees, there is a small, black stone trail. This area is perfect for clearing your mind, or simply enjoying the beauty of nature.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Brooklyn walked through the yard of the Basilisk Dormitory for boys, making her way to one of the Sakura Trees. Having changed from a crimson red blazer, she put on a crimson vest that was the school's summer uniform for those that needed or attended school during the hotter season. She toyed with the ribbon that was wrapped around a section of her hair which fell over her shoulder.

Upon reaching her destination, a grin spread over her lips as she spotted a snake gray male uniform on a being of some sort. The scent told her it wasn't a crusnik which pleased her because she wasn't one to ask them for a bit of blood. She didn't have to take another sense of the air though to figure the race of this student, the pure white wings on their back told her that he was an angel.

'Mmm how delicious he would be if he was an angel with sins' she though and smiled, approaching the said student as she noted he was alone, reading. When she reached him she received a hello from then in which she responded with a 'hello' and got no further than that on terms of speaking as she walked up to him, standing in front of him as she stood on her toes to reach her mouth to his neck and her fangs showed for a moment as she put her hands and forearms against his chest to help steady herself before the canines sank into the flesh of his neck. 'How boring. He's innocent, not a single sin or the act of spilling blood. The blood is to pure.' she thought at she tasted the blood from the student.

Pulling away from them and letting them slid down against the tree and to the ground, unconscious but still alive. She bent down and picked up the book they had been reading and shook her head a bit as she made a sound of pity towards them. "You'll be so disappointed with the ending." she said before putting the book down beside them and walking towards the Basilisk fountain.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Basilisk Yard Left_bar_bleue20/500Basilisk Yard Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 am

A mass of bats flew off the night sky over Domino Academy. THe mass of bats engulfe dit in a black blanket consuming everything in shadows. The bats spiralled into the air before they vanished heading to trees, caves and many other dark places. Bats flew all over the academy. A single bat continued to fly in the night sky heading towards Brooklyn. The young bat flew down as she spotted the female vampire. The bat flew in and landed on a high ledge close by. The bats eyes narrowed as she watched Brooklyn closely. The bat conked her head to the side watching Brooklyn feed upon the angel. The bat flew in for a closer view of Brooklyn landing on a branch.

makai cracked his neck as he walked towards the window of his dorm. he slid it open and jumped out. he flew through the air and landed on the ground. he crouched and shot forward leaping into the air and jumped from roof to roof. it was a perfect night to be a vampire. he laughed as he flew through the air landing on a ledge in a crouched position. His blade continued to pulse making the vampire roll his eyes, 'You know i can't kill here Shikyo. Wait till the weekened and ill leave the academy for town and let you spill some blood until then shut it." The muramasa suddenly stopped its pulsing. The black haired male rolled his eyes again and began heading towards the school.

the vampire had caught wind of a group of students going to the school on a ghost hunt of sorts. He merely rolled his eyes only to give a dark chuckle at the thought of scaring them. Sure it wouldn't be blood spilling but it would give him something fun to do. He sped up flying towards the school at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:20 am

Brooklyn sighed and stretched her arms a bit. Now that she had taken care of breakfast she could get back to work. For the past week she had been hearing about all kinds of students thinking different things about the academy. She was going to put an end to those rumors. She walked around, gathering students, pulling those who took class at night out of their hiding places and throwing them into their classroom windows.

She always heard rumors about how people thought there were ghosts and monsters around the school. If they kept making things harder for her though, they were going to see a monster. She'd find one, create one, or her temper would make her seem like one. She spent hours dropping students off in their classrooms before she sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"Well that takes care of those who skip, now what else do I have to take care of..." She asked herself out loud as she walked around the academy, thinking of what else she had to take care of before she had some free time. Which her free time would probably consist of finding lunch and doing paper work at the student council office.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 am

Suddenly loud screams echoed throughout the halls of Domino academy followed by a mass of demonic energy. screams filled the nights air as students of different races moved swiftly through the hall ways a look of terror on their features as they raced past Brooklyn. The sound of flapping wings could be head as small beady eyes could been seen in the darkness. Suddenly a mass of black shot through the hallways. A mass of bats flew past brooklyn and towards the students.

Dark laughter shot through the hallways consuming the screams of the students as they raced back to their dorms. A long tail whipped in the shadows only to vanish as crimson orbs pierced the darkness. makai stepped out of the shadows cracking his neck giving a yawn, 'Jeez ya transform and thats the reaction ya get. What haven't they ever seen a transformed vampire? feh" He yawned loudly as his bats spiralled around him before flying out of windows, "Can't really blame them after all i did threaten to lop their heads off." He yawned again not even paying attention to the fact Brooklyn was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 am

Brooklyn seemed to get a look on her face that would appear on an anime character when they had the anime vain on their head as she closed her eyes, her hands balled into fists before poison purple eyes shot open in a glare as she unlatched Black Rose from her thigh in an instant and it extended as she swung her rod at him while yelling. "Do you know how much more work you just gave me?!"

Rather she hit him or not she glared at him, despite how funny that would have been if she hadn't gotten work from it. Brooklyn was the only official at Domino Academy as of this moment and so that left her with making sure the students didn't whine to their parents. Which she would make certain they wouldn't else they'd have nightmares for eternity. She would find some way to do that to them if they tried to whine which she would now take care of when she saw fit. She wouldn't say it right now but a part of her did find a ton of students running in terror amusing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 am

Makai stared at her with a bored expression. he yawned as he stepped ton the side to avoid the rod. he yawned again and slowly spoke in a bored expression, "You know even though you say you just go given a tone of work i can tell you enjoyed the sight of those students running in terror. its hard to hide things from me. Besides i doubt after that display they'll even want to go up against a vampire." he yawned and decided to get her to settle down.

Makai pushed her up to a wall. His hand flew forward slamming into the wall beside her head. He looked down at her as he stood over her no one as around. He slowly leaned into her staring her straight in the eyes, "Beside haven't you noticed i got rid of em all for you." A grin spread over his features as he showed his fangs. The vampire leaned into her ear and whispered in a soft voice, 'How'd the angel taste for you." His grin widened before he spoke again, 'you know I am curious. Do you need to feed every night?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 am

Brooklyn had been putting her rod back in it's holder, some of the skin on her thighs showed, the skin between her skirt's hem and the edge of her raven black stockings she now wore. She had dressed herself in the spring and summer uniform of the school. She listened to him talk about how she couldn't hide things from him which only made her determined to some day prove him wrong.

When she looked up she was against the wall and the sound of his hand hitting it near her head sounded in her ears but she didn't even flinch, just stared at him with poison purple eyes. "Oh great, so you really are a stalker." she said as a comment to how he knew she had fed from an angel. "And yes, I try to feed a bit every night." she said, it kept her awake if she got the right amount.

She leaned her head away from his mouth when he whispered in her ear and looked at him "Why? Do you want to sink your fangs into the flesh of my neck so bad?" she asked as she smirked a bit at him while crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 am

he merely chuckled as he leaned into her neck. he breathed in through his nose taking in her sense. He breathed onto her neck letting his cold breat run over his skin as he moved closer he slowly opened his mouth releasing a small growl as his pupils began to enlarge his crimson orbs turning black only for them to turn red again his fangs had grown in length only to retract. He shut his eyes as he tried to calm himself the moment he had taken a good smell of her scent his senses had gone over board. Another growl escaped his lips before he stopped. he merely chuckled as he pulled back and looked her in the eyes, "Stalker maybe so but you can't blame me so sending a bat after you. after all you still need rest."

Leaning back to her ear he whispered to her in his chilled voice, "And you know maybe i do want to take a bite out of you. After all your scent..." he sniffed her scent again as a more feral growl escape his lips, "It's been along time since i smelt beautiful." A grin spread over his features as he went to open his mouth again but stopped, "But i don't feed unless necessary and that won't be for at least another month." The male vampire wrapped an arm around her waist as he cupped her chin. he pulled back looking her in the eyes, "But you know its oh so tempting for me to just stick my fangs in her flesh and drink you dry. You don't know how hard i am restraining myself right now." He slowly leaned forward, 'After all your scent is releasing the animal inside me."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:24 am

Brooklyn closed her eyes partially as she felt his cold breath roll over her skin and neck, the very same neck that had to allow anyone to feed from it. She hadn't even let crusniks feed from her. She watched him, keeping her arms crossed over her chest as she heard every sound he made. Her outer-self appearance showed nothing but collectiveness. The inner was between all sorts of mixed emotions with her being what other's called bipolar or considered her having multiple personalities.

She listened to him and watched him carefully as she stood still mainly, except when he moved her. When he was done talking she asked "Am I suppose to take that as a compliment?" She was still on edge from the kisses he had been so keen on giving her the previous night. Something about them made her feel as if he was trying to use her as a toy since in the books she read it was either that or from romance and she highly doubted she'd ever find a mate. Cameron had a better chance of doing that than Brooklyn did, Brooklyn knew at times she could be too blunt or distant and then suddenly be curious and cheery. It drove some people away and other nuts about how she could switch so easily.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:29 am

He gave another growl as his fangs continued to increase in size. A dark grin spread over his features as he leaned forward closing back in on her neck. A dark chuckle escaped his lips as he spoke in a darker more demonic tone of voice, 'Compliment heh you can take it how ever you want. But i guess you can take it was a compliment as its been over three thousand years since someone last drove me over the edge like this." A long demonic growl escaped his lips as his fangs continued to grow in size getting closer and closer to her neck.

The vampire could barely control himself at the smell of her scent. It was driving him inside bringing the animal inside of him to the surface. Another growl slowly escaped his lips as his eyes started to change his slits spreading as his crimson orbs turning pitch black only to retreat to crimson red. His grip tightened on her, "But i don't think i can contain myself anymore. I think i'll take a bite." He moved into her neck slowly opening his mouth as his canine continued to grow insize. His fangs slowly sharpening themselves as he prepared to dig his fangs into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:37 am

Brooklyn sighed. Honestly she didn't see what it was with her scent that seemed to drive the man up the wall. She uncrossed her arms only to run a hand through her hair before her body gave a faint glow under the skin, her light element could let her shine like a bright beacon of light if she wanted to but she wasn't doing so yet, just letting light faintly show under her exterior so that it was like a warning.

She used the same hand she had used to run her fingers through her midnight blue locks to put her index finger against his mouth as if she was telling him to be quiet as she kept him away from her neck like that so she could speak. "You didn't say please." she commented, looking at him with a serious expression. She could tell he seemed to want to sink his fangs into her neck very bad but she did this so she could make sure there was part of him still there and not just a beast so she wouldn't be drained completely. Rather he actually said please or not though wasn't what she was worried about. She wanted to still have her life though after being bitten for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:46 am

Makai stared at the glow around her body. His fangs had steam rising from them as he had went to close to her neck. he slowly moved back his fangs decreasing in size as his eyes glowed bright red. He growled again more feral than before as his growl became more animal like as he tried to restrain himself from just shoving his fangs into her neck. He shut his eyes as he slowly began to calm himself. His eyes turning back to normal as his fangs decreased in size. he gave a small chuckle of relief as he stared at her neck.

He leaned forward and placed a small kiss on her neck before speaking, 'Well then i guess i should rephrase myself. May i please take a bite out of her." His fangs began to grow in length but not to the extreme of before. He leaned forward his grip loosening on her waist as his body began to slowly relax itself. He grinned before slowly speaking to her, "From what i can see this'll be your first time being bitten won't it. Don't worry yo won't feel pain from my bite i'm different." he pressed his fangs to her neck but stopped as they were about to pierce waiting to see if she would let him or not.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:54 am

The glow around her body vanished as she saw him calm down and then she rose an eyebrow at him as she listened to him speak and then chuckled a bit at being told not to worry about pain, it almost made her laugh. "Fine, go ahead, but I'm not a piece of glass nor will I feel pain rather you're different or not. Pain has a twisted effect with me." she said, pretty sure that he would understand she was saying she was masochistic, one who actually found pain pleasurable.

It was part of the reason she could allow herself to take hits so easily, she didn't or hardly felt any pain when receiving them. The only pain she felt was when she got a headache. She hated headaches greatly, especially when headaches progressed. She even took one of her hands up and flipped the midnight blue strands that usually hung over her shoulder behind it. "And for your information yes it is my first time being bitten. Feel free to feel special about being the first." she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 am

He merely chuckled at her words. he wrapped his arms around her holding her against his body. he pulled back and leaned up to her ear, "So you can't feel pain huh. Then i guess this will be a different experience after all my bites don't cause pain but utter pleasure." he merely chuckled as he leaned into her neck, 'Don't worry i won't drain to much blood being its your first time i wouldn't want to cause you to much damage." he licked her neck before slowly leaning in.

Makai slowly opened his mouth and placed his lips on her neck. His fangs began to slowly pierced into her flesh as they rapidly grew. his fangs dug deep inside her skin as they drew blood. His tongue flicked across the blood lapping it up. he shut his eyes as he began to slowly suck on her neck drawing blood. her blood flowed into his mouth running over his tongue as it gently moved down his throat. The moment it moved down his throat a delighted growl escaped his lips as he sucke dharder drawing more blood from her.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 am

Brooklyn rolled her eyes a bit until she felt his lips against her neck followed by his fangs beginning to pierce through her skin. She tilted her head a bit to expose her neck to him more and closed her eyes softly, a delighted sigh passing between her lips when his fangs where deep within her throat.

Sounds of delight and pleasure passed from her throat and between her lips as her eyes stayed shut, feeling the blood she had within her get sucked into his mouth. She uncrossed her arms, becoming uncomfortable with them crossed over her chest with out close they were, instead she twisted her hands a bit around the front of his shirt and held it, the fact that he was taller than her by a lot making it a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:22 am

Makai's ears slowly twitched as he heard her delighted sight at the feel of his fangs in her neck. he took a step forward pushing her back and up against the wall. his left arm held her waist as he held her up close to him. His right hand moved up and gently cupped her chin gently moving it to the side exposing more of her neck for him. His cold tongue ran over his neck making sure to catch every last bit of blood not letting even a single drop fall.

His fangs continued to grow digging in deeper causing more blood to drip into his mouth as he sucked. He slowly opened his crimson orbs as he fed from her hearing the delighted and pleasured sounds leaving her throat and between her lips. He had felt her move her arms but payed them know mind as he drank from her letting her blood course through his throat. He was monitering her blood having already drank aorund 5% of her blood. he would stop when he got to fifteen. Being a vampire her blood would easily replenish itself when he removed his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am

Brooklyn slipped up, a moan passing between her lips as his fangs went in deeper. She had been trying not to make sounds such as those. Several other delighted and pleasured sighs though passed as she felt his tongue run over her neck, knowing he was keeping every drop that spilled to himself as if the floor or air seemed like they wanted it and he didn't want to share.

With her hands still fisting a bit of the fabric of his shirt, she pulled him down and over to her a bit more before she let go of the material and poison purple irises blazed from beneath dark lashes as she kept her head tilted to the side in the direction his hand had moved it, his cold skin and breath sending pleasant chills up her spine since she wasn't one for heat. Her eyes focused on him, watching as she continued her sounds but to a less degree, trying to quiet them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 am

He merely chuckled into her neck as he heard her release a moan from her lips.It seemed she was thoroughly enjoying the feel of having her blood being drunk by another vampire. he pushed her further up to the wall pushing his own body up against hers. he felt her pull him down as she released his shirt. His right hand moved from her chin and to her back. His fingers trailed down her spine as he fed from her blood. His hand moved down and gently he wrapped his fingers with hers. His cold body was pressed to hers as his fed. He was breathing in and out of his nose the cold chill of his breath running over her flesh as he drank.

His eyes staring at the wall behind her. He would make sure she remembered this moment. he would make sure she was consumed by the pleasure before he stopped. His tongue continued to move over his skin skillfully lapping up the blood but to also send chills into her. His fangs reaching in going in further as he drew even more blood from her. He pulled her in even close to his body and slightly lifted her up so she was on her toes as he fed. He would be forced to stop soon he didn't want to exhaust her to much from his feeding.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 am

She felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand in a manner of speaking as she felt his fingers trail down her back until his fingers with wrapped with her own. She groaned out pleasurably as his breath ran over her skin, adding to the delight she felt with his fangs buried deep inside the flesh of her neck as the blood was being sucked from her body. She placed her free hand against the wall, gripping at it a bit as he fed from her.

Other moans tried to come up from her throat and leave from between her lips from the shills running through her being but were forced to sound from her throat, her mind refusing to let them leave as the first had. She gasped though, another moan slipping at that when she was pulled even closer and lifted slightly so that she was on her toes. Her will power was fine when it came to battles but this, she could hardly keep it focused and she was on a losing end as the moans started to slowly pass through her lips while poison purple eyes stared at Makai's chest before her. Small pants coming from her when she wasn't voicing her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 am

Makai grinned as more moans came but she had refused to release them letting them stay in her throat. His grinned widened as a moan slipped out. He licked her neck as he began to slowly pull his fangs out of her as her will power began to fade as she released more moans lossing to them. He smiled at her pants as he began to slowly pull his fangs out of her neck had drunk around 15% of her blood. His tongue flicked over his fangs as he licked her blood up. he leaned forward and licke dher neck collecting the blood that trickled down her neck. He made sure to not let a single drop escape.

He released her slightly letting her back on her feet. His arm around her waist to support her as he held her close to his chest. he used his right hand to cup her chin and slowly lift her head. He looked at her panting and slowly leaned forward, 'You should've relaxed more and just let it take over you'd have enjoyed it more." he leaned forward and gently placed his lips against her capturing her lips in another deep and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:04 am

Brooklyn commanded her body not to let out a whimper when he began to pull his fangs out of her neck. And so it didn't though her pants continued as she felt his tongue run over her neck to collect the bit of blood that had tried to run down the pale flesh. She moved her hand from the wall to his chest to support herself out of reaction when he set her back on her feet but still kept her close. She wished he hadn't looked at her while she was panting with poison purple orbs filled with the after effects of pleasure and delight that she had been feeling.

She heard him and said "I'm not just going to let that happen so easily" before he sealed his lips over her own in another deep and passionate kiss which she just closed her eyes to and let happen, letting the part of her that was tired which was now very small and the part of her that just wanted that and feelings she had had continue which beat the tired feeling, win this one time as she didn't struggle against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basilisk Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Yard   Basilisk Yard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basilisk Yard
Page 1 of 1