Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

The Kaze Domino Shrine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Student Council President
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
The Kaze Domino Shrine Left_bar_bleue60/500The Kaze Domino Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
The Kaze Domino Shrine Left_bar_bleue60/500The Kaze Domino Shrine Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Mana:

The Kaze Domino Shrine Empty
PostSubject: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:42 am

Dedicated to the late founder of the Academy---- the wonderful husband of the Head Mistress, and the father of both Brooklyn and Cameron. The stone Shrine is made of smoothly polished "Black Galaxy" granite--- Kaze Domino's favorite stone, of which is constantly shined; keeping the pristine condition. Engraved in the stone, unusually showing up snow white in color, is a message, as follows;
Kaze Domino
A Wonderful Husband,
A Loving Father,
And A Great Friend.

"We laughed at him because he was different. He laughed at us because we were all the same. We will never laugh the same again."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Having walked her way through the gate and most of the forest, Brooklyn came face to face with the Shrine dedicated to her late father and founder of the academy. Amethyst orbs saddened as she reached a hand out to touch the Black Galaxy granite and ran her hand over to the snow white text, tracing the name of her father. Then, slowly, she pulled out a small polishing cloth and began to polish the granite so it could retain it's shine.

Once the task once done, she stared at the words 'A Loving Father' before her eyes drifted to looking at the words below it and read them softly out loud. "We laughed at him because he was different. He laughed at us because we were all the same. We will never laugh the same again." She frowned a bit more when she was finished reading the text, thinking she would never laugh again, just as she always did when she came to visit this most precious area.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Cameron
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Cameron walked into the area, her currently bare feet silent against the ground. Her dark, cerulean eyes hardened whilst she watched her sister, "I didn't realize you continued to come here...." she whispered, the wind nearly enveloping her voice. She reached upwards and whisked her manicured, pale blonde bangs from her eyes, before disconnecting her gaze from the granite reminder of her Father's death. Her fingers fussed over the hem of her skirt, twisting and fidgeting against the fabric.

"Always thought you'd be too busy..." Cameron murmured. Her eyelashes faltered against the porcelain skin of her cheeks, before drifting open. She stepped forwards, stopping upon stepping on a dead leaf, "They haven't been taking great care of it...." She dropped her gaze to her own feet, her stony cerulean orbs hardening more.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Brooklyn looked over at her sister when she heard the familiar voice but couldn't' bring herself to really try to start something that would lead to their usual arguments, not in this area. To Brooklyn, this area was the most sacred area on the island. "I didn't realize you'd return." she answered in reference to the first sentence her sister had said. Her amethyst eyes though never left the granite, their usual gaze was softer than how she usually looked at things.

"I'm never too busy to come here. I always thought you were too busy with the friends you were with on vacation." Brooklyn murmured back, her dark lashes coming down to fan over her cheeks that they could touch. Then she slowly opened her amethyst orbs and nodded her head in response to what her sister had said last. "They haven't."
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am

A frown twisting over her features, Cameron stepped forwards to stand beside her twin, "Father is placed before any of my friends..." she said, in her naturally breezy voice. She kneeled, reaching out and tracing the embossed words with her fingertips. Her cerulean orbs absorbed the beauty of the rare granite stone, in all its glory in front of her, "I returned not too long ago..." Naturally, the shrine was the first area she revisited. The area beckoned her to return to her passed years, all of the trials and tribulations the family endured. Without notice, she withdrew her outstretched hand, as if she had been burned by the cold stone. She dropped her hand to her knee, remaining in her kneeling position, "We should hire others, to take better care of it." Sadness clouded and softened her gaze, and she quickly closed her eyes to hide the pain, "This area deserves better..."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am

Brooklyn watched her twin as she traced the words with the tips of her fingers while her own amethyst eyes softened upon seeing the granite stone. She bit her tongue to hold back a comment that could possibly start an argument since this was the one place she refused to fight with her fraternal twin. "I don't want to trust others with the care of this area." Brooklyn commented. Seeing how poorly the last people they had trusted cared for it, Brooklyn didn't want others to, she'd do it herself.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 am

Cameron frowned, shifting her gaze to Brooklyn, "You, nor I, have the time to care for it ourselves..." she said. She smoothed down her skirt, "Domino Academy was Father's pride and joy... He would have rathered us take care of the entire school, before taking care of a small area..." Pressing her lips into a taut line, neither a frown now a smile, she solemnly gazed to the overgrown grass surrounding the respectful platform of the shrine. She inclined forward and wrapped a blade of grass around her index finger, "And it needs to remain clean... That's what is respectful..." she said, and snapped her hand back; breaking the grass away from its base.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 am

Brooklyn looked at her sister and decided to drop that bit of the conversation before an argument did happen since Cameron seemed to believe they had no time to clean and care for the area and Brooklyn was the opposite on that matter. She simply let out a sigh and looked at the stone granite once more. "Fine, I'll make some calls to some people about the situation but I'm still going to care for the area when I find the time." she decided to say since that let both of them have their way. Grumbling a bit and because of the area she was in, she caved in mentally and the words were slightly forced out of her mouth for asking such a question that showed she cared about something her twin had done "How was your trip?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Domino Shrine   The Kaze Domino Shrine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kaze Domino Shrine
Page 1 of 1