Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Cameron and Brooklyn Domino

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Student Council President
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino Left_bar_bleue60/500Cameron and Brooklyn Domino Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Cameron and Brooklyn Domino Left_bar_bleue60/500Cameron and Brooklyn Domino Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Mana:

Cameron and Brooklyn Domino Empty
PostSubject: Cameron and Brooklyn Domino   Cameron and Brooklyn Domino I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Cameron and Brooklyn Domino!

"Yes! We are special enough to have a topic named after ourselves!"

Cameron and Brooklyn Domino! The two sisters of Domino Academy, who just happen to be the daughters of the Head Mistress, and the late founder of the academy.

Some of you may or may not have noticed, but Cameron and Brooklyn do not get along.... They constantly fight over the smallest of things; such as whether they should live in the Phoenix Dorm, or whether they should live in the Cerberus Dorm. Their two conflicting personalities are a large reason for their hate of eachother, however another topic plays a large role.

Cameron and Brooklyn are fraternal twins--- they were born the same day, at basically the same time, to the same parents... but they do not look alike. On their seventh birthday, in human years, of course, their father told Cameron that he was going out, to get Brooklyn's present, and vice versa. The roads were frozen over, on that cold December night, and we will say.... their father never made it home. The next day, when the girls found out, each one blamed the other. That started a horrible war between the two.

Even so, the two girls can get along; nevertheless, they do not like to show it. If someone they care about, such as their mother, the Head Mistress, is in trouble, they can put aside their differences in a second. As with school problems. The two girls are as in charge of the school, as their mother, and they take their duty to the school seriously. If something serious is happening, they will immediately get along to fix the problem.

In other words! We suggest you do not get in between Cameron and Brooklyn when they are fighting... because things tend.... to get violent!

~Cameron
Back to top Go down

Cameron and Brooklyn Domino
Page 1 of 1