Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Domino, Brooklyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Domino, Brooklyn Left_bar_bleue60/500Domino, Brooklyn Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Domino, Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Domino, Brooklyn   Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Domino, Brooklyn D_a_s_10
Domino, Brooklyn Studen10

Brooklyn Domino
    "The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Domino, Brooklyn Brookl10
Given Name: Brooklyn
Middle Name: Aura-Lee Mikaze Elexus Ritsuka Artemis
Surname: Domino
Alias: Brook, Amera, Aura, Lee, Mika, Ritsu, Rit-chan
Race: Vampire
Birthday: January First
Sexual Orientation: ???

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Poison Purple(normal) Sparkling Ruby Red (when angered or thirsty)
Hair Color: Midnight Blue/Black
Hair Style: Straight hair cut to her waist in a bit of a curve. Has some hair that goes over her shoulder that's past her shoulder a bit in length. On the left bit of hair that's over her shoulder she has a red ribbon wrapped in it and tied in a bow across from the middle of her eye.
Skin Tone: A flawless, soft, pale peach tone
Height: 149.9 cm (Four feet and eleven inches)
Weight: 50 kg (One hundred and ten pounds)
Markings: Family Crest on her right shoulder blade
Spoiler:
Apparel: Usually in her Spirit Red uniform. When not wearing uniform she usually chooses colors that aren't bright and clothes that are easy to move in.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: She appears as someone who is most often seen alone, and will not talk much, even when spoken to directly which is true on some cases. Mostly only after she's been near her sister, Cameron, though. Brooklyn is also stubborn, especially when she's set her mind on something. Brooklyn can also be active, happy, childish though too. It's to the point that some people think she either has multiple personalities or is bipolar. She's most often seen reading, especially during class. She'll usually be trying to sneak a bit of reading during class without the teaching seeing. In the morning's or night though when she's in her dorm with her sister, she's not someone to talk to since she's usually busy throwing things back at her sister. But all in all, Brooklyn's true persona is always hidden, never or rarely showing. She herself might of even forgotten it.
Quote: {will be added later}
Sees Self As: Brooklyn's thought on herself is wavers because she's confused about herself.
Temper: Her temper is usually on triggered when Cameron is around or someone's harming her family
Dislikes: Cameron, extremely loud noises, bright days
Habits: One of Brooklyn's bad habits is biting some(or most) people upon the first meeting.
Talents: Excellent flexibility, Extreme eyesight, Singing
Favorite Color(s): Midnight Blue, Crimson Red, Silver, White, Black
Favorite Food: Blood
Favorite Drink: Blood
Other 1: Ambidextrous
Other 2: ---

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Mana Manifestation
Gift Description: Brooklyn's mana manifestation is Brooklyn's mana forming into the shape of an object and solidifying. Brooklyn mainly uses this to form weapons if they're ever needed but she can also use this to make things for others as well.
Element: Light
Weaknesses: She cannot constantly morph her mana into things. If she morphs her mana into one thing she must either keep that thing for a bit or allow it to disperse but then she still must wait a bit before she can form something different. If the formed object is hit too hard the mana will disperse. This dispersion comes after the object takes the hit of attack(which must be an approved skill)

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Headmistress(Name isn't out)
Father: Kaze Domino
Siblings: Cameron Domino(Fraternal Twin)
Childhood: On December thirty-first, Brooklyn and her fraternal twin, Cameron, were going to be born. However, at the stroke of midnight, Brooklyn and Cameron were born, causing them to be born on January first, new years. From when they were born till about the age of seven, Brooklyn and Cameron were inseparable. They got along and did just about everything together. They were always seen playing games. The two were spoiled but never spoiled too much. Their father made sure that he wasn't raising spoiled brats. Both girls were daddy girls, always doing something for their father.
The day before her and her sister's seventh birthday, their father asked Brooklyn what Cameron would want for her birthday. Brooklyn, thinking her gift had already been bought, told their father happily. The next day, their father was reported dead. Brooklyn was heartbroken. This heartbreak lead to Brooklyn blaming her sister for their father's death and the twins usual togetherness vanished as the two girls began fighting with one another. Each girl blamed the other for their father's death.
After they stopped being together, Brooklyn developed a persona of solitude. She kept to herself and did no group activities. She did gymnastics on her own which increased her flexibility. Also, Brooklyn spent most of her time at night. She was excellent at statistic like things, like math.
Though she hates her sister, Brooklyn will do anything for her family no matter what, even if it means working with Cameron to help someone like their mother. Brooklyn has even worked with Cameron before to save their mother. Their mother, the headmistress, was sick and couldn't defend herself against the rouge creatures that had come to attack. Brooklyn set aside her differences with Cameron to protect their mother. After that, neither spoke to the other for a day as they regathered their energy, most of it had been spent. However, after that, the fights continued and the girls acted as if that day had never happen or at least the working together part had never happened. And so, time continued and the girls hate for each other never changed. Even to this time.

Who did you PM? Cameron

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Cameron
Student Council President
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Domino, Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino, Brooklyn   Domino, Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Domino, Brooklyn Approv12
Back to top Go down

Domino, Brooklyn
Page 1 of 1